작성일
수정일
작성자
SNS글로벌서포터즈
조회수

Reason for Studying at JBNU

Before I come to Korea, my reasons for choosing Jeonbuk National University as the place to further my studies at are solemnly based on what information I can find in official website. But after attending this university myself, I realize JBNU have more to offer than that. Apart from the well-known fact that this universities is one of the ten flagship National Universities at Korea and its exceptional academic program especially in the field of Chemical Engineering that they offered. It is also famous for being a tourist attraction due to its unique architectural design that clearly implements a lot of Hanok/Korean traditional architectural style. Regardless of the traditional elements that JBNU possess, this university that being known for its ‘glocal- concept’ indeed lives to its slogan. Being among the universities that have a lot of international students enrolled in it, JBNU also provide a lot of support for international students from various kind of scholarship, special festival for international students to promote their culture and even up until career support. They also provide fund for international student to establish their own club based on nationality so that every foreigner have a chance to gather with their same-nationality friends and this helps a lot in curing our hometown sickness. I also have chances to join club and program that enable me to not just make a Korean friends but also improves my language. JBNU also provides a lot of opportunities for international students to participate in cultural experience activities for free. To add up, university and sometimes depending on department. They will provide voucher or ticket for students to commemorate any universities special occasions. So I get  a free food and free shows to watch sometimes. Being a graduate students especially can be stressful but due to all of the things that I mention above, it has become a reasons that my campus life at Korea as a foreigner students become more vibrant and fun.

#전북대 #전북대학교 #JBNU  #graduateschoollife #jeonbuk_national_university #한국유학 #graduateschool  #studyatkorea #gks

첨부파일
다음글
전북대 가 볼 만한곳
SNS글로벌서포터즈 2024-07-30 20:14:32.0
이전글
Introduction to JBNU Facilities
SNS글로벌서포터즈 2024-07-30 18:44:29.0