작성일
수정일
작성자
SNS글로벌서포터즈
조회수

Why I chose JBNU & Why International Should Study in JBNU

WHY I CHOOSE JBNU AND WHY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SHOULD COME TO JBNU!!!

This video is based on my experience and perspective. It has been 3 years as a JBNU full time student. There are lot of things happened and part of them was so memorable, especially friends who came and go. In this video, I shared a snapped of how I went through the enrollment progress.

Why I choose JBNU?

1. The offered courses is in English (few classes in Korean language)

2. Good lab support and environment.

3. The university (JBNU) representative for international student is responsive and helpful.

4. A clear guide on how to apply for the admission.

5. Good stipend and scholarship offered by department and university.

6. Beautiful scenery of the whole university.

After I enrolled, I adapting well into the university life and did not want to leave. Why?

1. Except the study life, I enjoy social gathering with Korean and international students.

2. Active school's life (festival, activities, support program, free trips .etc)

3. Activities during vacation periods.

4. Comfortable dormitory.

5. Good engagement with international universities.

6. There are good language school (Korean language) that can help international student to excel the language and take TOPIK exam.

7. Professors are considerable during the classes especially for the language. Very helpful and not let the international student feels left out.

8. Good ambience around the campus.

9. Great interactions between students, I joined few clubs and activities such as mentor program, campus buddy and many more.

:

:

Please watch the video to know more about my JBNU life and why you should choose JBNU to continue your study ^^

Thank you!!!

첨부파일
다음글
Romanticise Life in JBNU
SNS글로벌서포터즈 2024-07-31 11:00:53.0
이전글
REASONS WHY I CHOOSE JBNU
SNS글로벌서포터즈 2024-07-30 22:22:11.0