작성일
수정일
작성자
SNS글로벌서포터즈
조회수

Romanticise Life in JBNU

Summer is here and the weather is so good that I want to stay outside all the time :)

Apart from studying, I love to have some my own time around the campus. Walk around the campus after the class ends or during lunch time. I always love the main field of JBNU. It is so green and wide. Sitting on the swing by the field to have a deep talk with someone or just simply sit there and enjoy the autumn breeze.

Then, you can cool yourself by the water fountain at the Monhoueru Pavillion. It is a "Hanok" style pavillion that become a center point of JBNU. Enjoy the water fountain by music along summer. During winter, there will be a frozen pond, so take your time during this summer.

Do you know the existence of beautiful road of tree like in a Korean drama "Winter Sonata" ? 

JBNU have this beautiful road towards engineering school. Walk along it or walk across the zebra cross and take some photos there. PLEASE BE CAREFUL DURING RUSH HOUR (VEHICLES)!!!

The trees are green along summer time and will turn into yellow from early November and losses all of the leaves near peak winter. When it is starting to bloom again on March, enjoy the growing leaves like a new breath.

JBNU International Center is a new and modern place to socialize with your friends or can be a place to study and chill. Come and see the new International Center~

Shhhh, I have kept this place as my hideout. Enjoy the evening sun near new gate of "Hanok" style gate. There are mini forest that radiates beautiful scenery during sunset. Other than that, I climbed up the most stairs we have in JBNU just to enjoy the sunset by myself and can see most of JBNU campus from there.

Oh, what a beautiful life in JBNU. This is how I romanticize my life all year in JBNU :))))

첨부파일
다음글
전북대학교- 아름다운 장소
SNS글로벌서포터즈 2024-07-31 20:12:11.0
이전글
Why I chose JBNU & Why International Should Study in JBNU
SNS글로벌서포터즈 2024-07-31 10:47:01.0